5. Run the Real Marathon.
6. Eat a Durian.
7. Touch the Amazon
16. Learn to Play Harmonica Well Enough That Friends Find It Entertaining, Rather Than Loathsome.
17. Enter a Junkyard Carrying Nothing but a Toolbox and a Battery. One Week Later, Drive Out.
24. Hunt Hidden Treasure.
25. Go 300 Miles Under Your Own Power, from Your Own Front Door.
30. Fast for Two Days.
31. Recreate a Passage from a Novel.
44. Master the Bowline.
59. Overnight in a Fire Tower.
64. Build a Canoe in Your Basement.
83. On Its Home Turf, Encounter a …
84. Sleep in a Hammock.
85. Master a One-Pot Meal.
89. Go Roadwooding.
91. The Continental Divide by Moonlight.
94. Motorcycle Iceland.
96. High Tea in Sri Lanka.
97. Learn the Trees, Flowers, Wildlife, Geology, and History of Your Place.